San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What are the unique challenges facing teenagers and their parents?
As Family Support providers, how can we best support them to address those challenges?
What should we keep in mind when developing programs for parents of teenagers?
For answers to these questions and more, register today for this training.
This is an ELECTIVE TRAINING for the Case Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Case Management Certification Program: Click Here
You are welcome to participate in any of the trainings individually or to complete the full certificate series.
9:00 am Networking, coffee, and breakfast.
9:30 am Training begins promptly.
Who should attend?
Staff members of organizations working with families of adolescents and youth.
- Learn about the adolescent cognitive, social, and emotional development
- Understand issues and challenges that teenagers and their parents face
- Learn valuable strategies and insights about providing services to parents of teenagers
- Sunset Youth Services
- Huckleberry House
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at email@example.com.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.