What are the signs of potential mental illness?
How can you effectively work with families that have mental health issues?
Where can you refer families for mental health resources and services?
To explore these questions and more, please join us for this interactive and informative training.
This training is also a required training for the Case Management Passbook Program.
You are welcome to participate in any of the trainings individually or to complete the full certificate series.
9:00 am Networking, coffee, and breakfast.
9:30 am Training begins promptly.
Who should attend: Direct service providers who work with parents, children, and/or youth.
- Learn to identify warning signs of mental illness
- Learn ways to approach the topic of mental health with families with sensitivity
- Learn how to manage resistance to treatment from clients and their families
- Learn where to connect families with mental health services and resources
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – email@example.com
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.