San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What are some potential warning signs of abuse?
How do you approach the topic of domestic violence with families?
How do you report a case of domestic violence?
What are some cultural considerations for working with domestic violence issues in diverse communities?
How does domestic violence affect children?
Please join us for answers to these questions and learn how to support families with domestic violence issues. Continental breakfast and coffee will be provided.
This is a REQUIRED TRAINING for the Case Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Case Management Certification Program: Click Here
Who should attend: Management and direct service staff who work with families
- Learn to identify potential warning signs of domestic abuse
- Understand the obstacles people face when trying to leave an abusive relationship
- Know the steps for reporting a domestic violence case
- Practice techniques to approach the topic of domestic violence with families
- Learn how domestic violence affects children
Trainer: To Be Confirmed
Check-in, networking, and continental breakfast with coffee will begin at 9:00 AM. Training will begin promptly at 9:30 AM. Please plan accordingly to arrive on time.
Continuing Education Units:
Course meets the qualifications for 3 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, and/or LCSWs, as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Continuing Education Provider: San Francisco Family Support Network
Provider Number: PCE5856
If you would like to take this training for continuing education credit, the fee is $25 in addition to the ticket price. Please pay the fee separately by credit card by clicking on the CEU option.
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must arrive on time, and you cannot leave early.
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at email@example.com.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.