For answers to these questions and more, register today for this training.
This is a REQUIRED TRAINING for the Case Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Case Management Certification Program: Click Here
You are welcome to participate in any of the trainings individually or to complete the full certificate series.
9:00 am Networking, coffee, and breakfast.
9:30 am Training begins promptly. (*Latecomers will not receive continuing education unit credit certificates)
*Lunch and materials provided.
Who should attend: Direct service staff working with families
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – email@example.com
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.