CasaQ Adventure: La Musica, Colores y Sabor de Cuba
Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 6:00 AM - Monday, December 19, 2016 at 11:00 PM (WAKT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CasaQ Adventure - La Musica, Colores y Sabor de Cuba=
Sunday, December 11 – Monday, December 19, 2016
- 6 Nights at Hotel Nacional de Cuba, a historic luxury hotel in Havana where elite guests such as Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Jorge Negrete, Maria Felix & Winston Churchill gathered. Breakfast included.
- 2 Nights at Hotel Jagua in Cienfuegos "The Pearl of the South", originally meant to be a haven for wealthy American mobsters. Breakfast & Dinner Included.
- Luxury 24/7 Dedicated Air-conditioned Motor Coach and Driver
- A private English-speaking Cuban guide and translator
- 15 Meals total included: 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Official Asistur Cuban Health Insurance Coverage.
- Guided tour of Old Havana founded in 1519, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a showcase of baroque and neoclassic architecture, music and culture
- Explore Cuba's paladares, private home restaurants offering exciting cuisine in atmospheric surroundings
- Exclusive receptions at the studios of leading Cuban artists and shopping in Cuba’s best Art and Craft Markets.
- Travel to Cienfuegos, a charming waterfront city founded in 1819 known as the “Pearl of the South", has a distinctive French influence
- Visit the tobacco plantations & agriculture in Valle de Viñales, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the most photographed stunning landscapes in Cuba
- Explore Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a perfectly preserved Spanish colonial settlement where the clocks stopped ticking in 1850
- Explore Sugar Mill Valley, a UNESCO Heritage Site, where you'll see the opulent ruins of the wealth built by sugar mills with African slave labor
- Follow in the footsteps of Nobel Prize winner and American author, Ernest Hemingway as we visit two of his favorite watering holes in Havana
- Visit Cojimar Fishing Village, where Hemingway was inspired to write one of his most famous works, The Old Man and the Sea
- Explore Hemingway's private home, Finca La Vigia, outside of Havana where he lived for over 20 Years.
- All Access International Havana Jazz Festival Pass for all venues December 15-19, 2016
- Rub Shoulders with International & Cuban Jazz Musicians at the festival and local after-hours clubs. Stellar acts in the past have included Dizzy Gillespie, Charlie Haden, Roy Hargrove, Steve Coleman, Richie Cole, Max Roach, Carmen McRae, Leon Thomas, Tete Montoliu, Airto Moreira, Tania María, Dave Valentin, Michel Legrand & Ivan Lins
- Premium Seats at the Opening Ceremony of the Jazz Festival.
- Daily Attendance to Jazz Festival's Venues Across the City.
- Premium Seats at the Closing Ceremony of the Jazz Festival.
- Tour of Instituto Superior de Arte, Cuba's Arts School with pavilions for dance, art, music, and drama
- Guided tour of El Morro Fortress, built in the 16th Century
9 Days / 8 Nights
$2,699 Double Occupancy / $3,599 Single Occupancy*
Note: $300 non-refundable deposit is due to reserve your spot and commence legal paperwork.
*Single Occupancy are for those who are traveling solo and do not wish to share a room. If you are traveling on your own and wish to share a room, we can find a roommate for you so you do not have to pay additional single room supplement.
Important: Cuba, has many area that are not wheelchair accessible and not recommended for those with walking or mobility issues. This tour is not suited for those with dietary issues, food allergies, or health problems of any kind. Vegetarians and Vegans will have limited food options.
$300 Deposit is due upon registration. Full payment due by August 31, 2016. Deposit is non-refundable but may be used towards a future tour if must cancel your trip.
When & Where
CasaQ is a San Jose-based, Hispanic lifestyle company, dedicated to providing unique products, services and content geared toward people who embrace the Latino culture.
408.280.1065 • casaq.com