Carrot Recognition Workshop
Friday, November 9, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
Carrots Recognition Workshop
Friday, November 9
Clemson at the Falls, 55 East Camperdown Way, Greenville, SC
8am - 10am
Networking (Hot) Breakfast Included, Free Parking
Participants will learn:
- The science behind recognition’s impact in an organization, based on the New York Times bestselling book The Carrot Principle and it’s 10 year 200,000 person research study.
- Why aligning recognition with your organization’s core values, goals and strategies can immediately engage employees - initiating immediate results.
- How recognition done right can accelerate performance, increase productivity and impact your bottom-line in a down economy.
- How and when to most effectively recognize employees, along with countless low- and no-cost ideas to help you personalize recognition efforts to your team or organization.
- How to form an action plan and implement a recognition strategy today
When & Where
Clemson University Center for Corporate Learning
Center for Corporate Learning designs and develops continuing, professional and executive education programs. Through partnerships with faculty, community leaders, industry consultants and entrepreneurs, we offer custom and open enrollment programs designed to improve our clients' performance and competitiveness.
Clemson University at One North Main Street is a vibrant center for business education conveniently located in the midst of a growing, globally engaged community in the heart of downtown Greenville. In addition to providing an innovative MBA program to enhance the marketability and income potential of students, the campus offers professional development and continuing education for those already in the workplace, customized training programs for companies, and guidance and support for small business and entrepreneurs who are among the leaders in job creation.
Contact us at 864-656-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org