San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SOLD OUT ~ SOLD OUT ~ SOLD OUT !!
BUS TRANSPORTATION ONLY AVAILABLE!!
This cruise is for the Grown & Sexy who are fab and fierce rocking your 30s, 40s or entering into your 50s! Come cruise with us as we takeover Carnival Valor and celebrate the owner of Classy Creation Events 50th Birthday! The party starts as we set sail for three fun days to Nassau, Bahamas! Lots of fun activites and exclusive parties to attend. Make this a family, friends, couples or girlfriends getaway and let's put the "F" in FUNtabulous time for Fab, Fierce at Forty or Fifty!
BOOK NOW WITH $50 PER PERSON OR $100 PER CABIN (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)
- Thursday, March 30 Port Caneveral (Orlando), Florida
- Friday, March 31 Nassau, Bahamas
- Saturday, April 1 Fun Day At Sea
- Sunday, April 2 Port Caneveral (Orlando), Florida
PARTY AND ACTIVITIES ITINERARY
- Thursday, March 30 Masquerade Cocktail Party
- Friday, March 31 Day Party at Senor Frog (Bahamas)
- Friday, March 31 All White Party (Night)
- Saturday, April 1 Glow Stick Pool Party & T-Shirt Contest (Lido Deck)
- Saturday, April 1 Soul Train Theme Party (Rocking the 70s/80s)
*A Detailed itinerary will be provided to all paid guests
CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 3 Days onboard the Carnival Valor
- Accommodations in an interior, oceanview or balcony cabin
- All meals and non-carbonated beverages (i.e., juice, lemonade, tea and coffee)
- 24-hour room service
- Nightly turndown service
- All port charges, fees and taxes (*)
- Shipboard activities
- Entry to all the Private Birthday Celebration Parties with Open Bar and activities
Let's Play! Mix and Mingle on Deck
Let's Play! Pool Party & T-shirt Contest
Let's Play! Masquerade Cocktail Party
Let's Play! Scavenger Hunt
Let's Play! All White Party
Let's Play! Old School 70s/80's Party
What’s NOT Included
*Gratuities of $12.00 per person/ per day
Travel Insurance at $49 per person (Must be paid with or before December's payment)
Transportation to and From Carnival Port Canaveral (Orlando, FL)
CHEERS Beverage Package (click here) - The cost for the program is $49.95, per person plus 15% gratuity, per day, if purchased in advance and $54.95 per person, per day, if purchased once onboard. The package allows cruisers to select from mixed drinks, beer, wine and spirits valued at $50 or less each, up to a 15-drink maximum per day.
Day before Hotel accommodations (Strongly recommend you arrive in Orlando, Fl the day before the ship set sail and book after 11am for departures once we return). We have secured a 4-star host hotel near the Orlando, FL International Airport with free airport shuttle and hot buffet breakfast for a group block and special rate of $129 + tax at the individual's responsibility. Detailed information on how to book will be provided once you book your cruise and can be found on your confirmation email. If you need travel or other hotel accommodations, please contact us and we will forward your information to our host travel agent.
*Gratuities may be paid onboard the ship of $77.70 (per cabin)
- Please ensure your reservations are in the same name as what's on your government ID you will be using to board the cruise ship.
- An ACCURATE email address is necessary as all correspondence are sent via email.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable due to contractual agreements with Carnival, unless you opt for travel insurance. Please review the Policies at http://media.wix.com/ugd/caec17_51723be0b4384de9bcdedd18e9733d23.pdf
- All roommates staying in the same cabin must make reservations within 48 hours of the first deposit made. Failure to adhere to the policy will result in a change of occupancy and package price for all roommates that have paid.
- PASSPORTS ARE NOT REQUIRED! However, all individuals must have a valid passport or government issued ID with certified birth certificate for this cruise.
- Please adhere to the payment guideline above. Your reservation can be canceled if you fail to follow payment guidelines. If you are unable to make a scheduled payment please contact us ASAP.
- Please be sure you and your roommate(s) are making timely payments.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended for each guest. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully or opt for insurance through Carnival.
Save This Event
When & Where
Classy Creation Events
Planning a special event, wedding or a get-away? Classy Creation Events is here to help you plan any type of event or your travel needs! We will simplify your life and leave you free to enjoy the "Priceless Experience by Princess!"
At Classy Creation Events, we believe one of the most important factors of a special event is that you are guided properly to the right professionals for your precise needs and budget. We are able to provide you with answers to your questions concerning vendors, location, budget, and much more. In addition to working with trusted vendors, at Classy Creation Events, we believe that setting your expectations for how the process works and providing the best in communications and organization makes your planning experience enjoyable, fun and just an overall wonderful priceless experience! We also offer payment plans so you can enjoy the moment without breaking the bank all at once. We LOVE to travel and throw parties and we know how to do it the best! We look forward to working with you on your next event and we will see you on our next trip!