Caring for You, Caring for Me
Taking Care of Yourself
PROGRAM LEADER: Angel Myers, MA
Who Should Attend?
Family, professional and volunteer caregivers who are providing assistance or support to persons with long term illnesses or disabilities.
Goals for the Seminar
This education and support introductory program seminar provides family and professional caregivers with an opportunity:
• To gain information on various topics related to caregiving.
• To learn methods of coping with the stresses and strains of being a caregiver.
• To learn what resources are available to them.
• To discover ways of working together to reduce some of the frustrations and barriers they face in their caregiving roles.
• To share common concerns.
• To recognize that they are not alone—others share similar feelings and concerns.
Food And beverages will be provided. However, registration is required.
Call: 757-622-0700 or 757-256-6634