Are you looking for jobs online with little to no success? Are you wondering why recruiters aren't responding to your application?
In this advanced workshop, we’ll teach you the proven job-seeking techniques that thousands of our clients have used to quickly find the perfect position. We will discuss:
- How to engage any company/agency recruiter to get the real details of the job description
- The latest research-based techniques of applying online that generate actual interviews
- How to develop a list of target companies that are aligned with your values, short & long-term career goals
- How to develop a list of decision makers and techniques to get meetings with them
- Strategies to position you as the perfect candidate for the job
Typical attendees are mid-career professionals or executives considering a transition and attracted to cutting edge job search strategies that actually produce results. Professions are in a wide range such as law and accounting, finance, science, health care, information technology, software engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing, technical writing, operations, and project management.
Meet Paul Anderson
Paul Anderson is a nationally recognized speaker on career transformation and also the TV Co-Host of the weekly show “How to Get a Job in Seattle,” aired on Comcast. Paul has formally written career columns for The Seattle Times' NWjobs, ABC’s KOMO 4 News, and CW's The Daily Buzz. Anderson has been featured by The Wall Street Journal, US News & World Report, Business Week, USA Today, The Seattle Times, and seen on the ABC, FOX, and NBC networks.
Directions can be found on the Bellevue College Continuing Education website.
When & Where
ProLango Consulting Inc.
ProLango Consulting is a boutique career management and outplacement firm, which helps develop strategic plans for candidates to find employment. Instead of cookie-cutter career advice found elsewhere, ProLango interviews human resources and hiring managers in the Puget Sound area and shares this behind-the-scenes information with its clients. ProLango clients have found employment months faster than the industry average with this “insider” information.