CAREER RE-STARTERS FOR WOMEN RESTARTING THEIR CAREER AFTER SEPARATION OR DIVORCE
Get ready to power up your job search!
IN THIS SPECIAL EDITION OF OUR POPULAR CAREER RE-STARTERS, AN EXPANDED PROGRAM COVERS THE COMPONENTS OF OUR USUAL SESSION LISTED, WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO MAKE THIS A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WOMEN GOING THROUGH SEPARATION AND DIVORCE
What the program covers:
- Review and discuss how to handle gaps in your resume
- Identify transitional skills to highlight
- Target your most effective networking strategy
- Discuss resume development guidelines
- Develop your Linkedin profile
- Design your action plan
- ADDED FOR TODAYS PRESENTATION:
- Attendance is limited to women in the process of separation or who have recently divorced who are preparing to reenter the workforce or reassess their earning potential.
- Resource lists designed for the needs of separated and divorcing women
- Assessments, resume development and other social media options to address gaps in the resume of the stay at home mom
- Updated information about salaries and opportunities locally, including family friendly options and companies.
You wll also learn about trends in the current workforce, and best practices for job searching. Becky is a warm and engaging presenter with many years of experience in presenting and helping others design the best job search possible.
Get ready to move forward to the fulfilling next step in your professional life.
Becky Roth, MSW, LGSW, Certified Professional Coach (CPC), Director of Career Services
Phone: 240-200-5401 ext 700
For Registration Questions: 240-200-5401 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Presenter:
With over sixteen years of experience in the coaching field, Becky is dedicated to professional coaching of individuals toward achieving success, balance and fulfillment in their lives and careers. Becky frequently consults and conducts leadership development trainings. She is a skilled and enthusiastic presenter who has conducted trainings for companies in Baltimore, Northern Virginia, Chicago and Philadelphia on topics such as re-entering the workplace, resume and Linkedin development, job search and networking strategies.
"Becky is an excellent career adviser and was very helpful when I was looking for full time work and considering a possible career change. She is very easy to talk to, a great listener and able to provide instant feedback and confidence-building advice. I would highly recommend Becky's services to anyone who is looking for help getting back to work or considering a change in career" -- R.F, Graphic art manager.
"It has been a great pleasure working with Becky. I learned a lot and I couldn't have done such a good job in my interview if I didn't have her support and expertise. I enjoyed Becky's style, caring attitude, and knowledge. Not only is she one of the best career coaches, but she goes beyond the limit to help people." --N.A., Health Sales
"Thanks again for coaching me on job searching and, most important, building my confidence to go out and network. Your support was invaluable." -- J.H., Professor
"Working with Becky I know that I've made a well worth investment in both my career and my life. Sometimes when you hit a plateau in your life and/or career, it's time to hire a professional. I highly recommend Becky as a Career Coach. She blends both a professional and sensitive mixture into her coaching and sincerely wants her clients to succeed; she definitely goes the extra yard. I am so happy I've invested both the money and time into her program, it's like a vitamin B shot to my career." -- S.K., Financial Sales
Parking and Accessibility:
Free parking available in the front of the building, with additional parking in the garage to the left of the driveway and before you reach Building 3204. Handicapped parking is available directly in front of the building and at the rear entrance which has an automatic door.
Policies, Refunds and Cancellations:
Days from Workshop:
FULL REFUND OR
1 Day-13 Days
$35 Administrative Fee OR
Within 24 hours of workshop
NO REFUNDS or CREDITS
- Refunds will be processed via the same payment method used to register (i.e., a credit card refund will be issued for credit card payment).
- Registrants who receive a credit towards a future training may apply 100% of the registration tuition to another workshop and must use that credit letter within 6 months from the date it was issued.
- Sequence reserves the right to cancel workshops that are undersubscribed. Registrants will be notified no later than one week prior to the cancelled training. Registrants of workshops cancelled by Sequence can request either a full refund or a course credit to be used within 6 months from the date of issue.
- In the event of a weather-related emergency or other exigent circumstance (e.g., building power outage), Sequence reserves the right to change the workshop location and/or reschedule the workshop. Registrants will be notified immediately of any such changes.
- Sequence reserves the right to change this workshop location. In the event that the location is changed, participants will be notified via email or phone no later than one week prior to the scheduled date of the workshop
- Should a credit go unused by the stated expiration date (6 months from date of issue), the credit is forfeited by the registrant.
All circumstances which do not fall under these guidelines are handled on a case-by case basis at the liberty of Sequence.
By enrolling in a workshop with Sequence, all registrants are agreeing to the above Terms of Service.
When & Where
Sequence Counseling and Consulting Services
Counseling, Wellness and Career Services
Sequence is a multidisciplinary group private practice offering services for older adolescents and adults. We support those we serve to reach their personal best by offering individual, couples and group therapy services. We also offer premier career consulting, coaching and resume writing services for adults in career transition.
Sequence includes a wellness component to all services through strengths assessments, stress management, mindfulness and emotional regulation techniques.
Sequence offers specialized services such as pre-marital counseling or parenting supports, as well as professional supervision for mental health practitioners.
All services are offered both locally and nationally. In Maryland we offer services in our Rockville offices, and through seminars and workshops in the Greater Washington area. Phone and Video conferencing may be used for Career Services in any location, and for Therapy to residents of the state of Maryland. Webinars and other online services are also frequently offered.
Please visit our website to learn more about our current programs and services.