Do you want to define your value proposition, explore career possibilities, and be inspired by people who have used their science and technical training to advance their careers in different directions? Join us for WEST’s Annual Career Possibilities Event. The evening will start with facilitated networking, so you can meet the other attendees and panelists. This will be followed by a panel discussion to learn more about each panelist and their key lessons learned. Then you will have the opportunity to break into small groups and talk with the different panelists.
- Stephanie Liva, Ph.D., J.D., Senior Director, Legal Affairs, VL40
- Jennifer Reilly, Vice President, Operations, Safety Partners
- Gregory Sieczkiewicz, Ph,D., J.D., Chief IP Counsel, MPM Capital
- Valerie Sullivan, Former President, inVentiv Patient Access Solutions
- Amanda Yarnell, Editorial Director, Chemistry and Engineering News
Location: Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, 300 Third Street, Bella A & B, Cambridge, MA 02142
Cost: $35 for members or $90 for the series, $55 for non-members