Actions and Detail Panel
Career networking by Smiling & Dialing
Tue, May 9, 2017, 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM CDT
Smiling & Dialing invites you to open the door to your next career opportunity!
Join senior leaders and business professionals from all industries at our next career networking meeting. We welcome job seekers, those currently employed, hiring managers, and recruiters who are interested in making valuable professional connections and gaining new job search insights.
Your registration includes:
- Continental breakfast
- In-person networking
- Access to our comprehensive job search database of Twin Cities professionals, companies and recruiters
- Invitation to our members-only LinkedIn Group
Bring plenty of business cards and a 30-second introduction that includes:
- Your name and title/profession
- Your current and/or desired position
- Name(s) of your target companies and/or career opportunities
- Cost is $10 paid in advance or $15 at the door. (Members and invited guests.)
- Prepayment speeds checkin. See Cancelation policy for refunds.
- RSVP through Eventbrite by midnight Friday before the meeting. (Walk-ins always welcome.)
- Attendance is by invitation by a current member of Smiling and Dialing (sponsor). If you don"t know a Smiling and Dialing member use the "Contact the Organizer" link to ask for an invitation.
- Members - you may register yourself and, if you choose, guests you've invited. Select the number of each ticket type (Pre-pay or At-the-door). Note that you may pre-pay for yourself and register your guests to pay At-the-door. You may also choose to forward this invitation to your guest. (Have your guest "Contact the Organizer" if they encounter problems. We're still shaking out how Eventbrite handles situations.
- Complete the information for each attendee as prompted.
- Full refund of Pre-paid Registration if cancelled in Eventbrite at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- There is ample parking on the upper level of the 3600 and 3500 buildings.
- Lower level parking at 3600 building (first lower level lot) requires a badge for entry and exit.
- Enter 3600 building and look for signs directing you to the lower level.