Military Pilot Transitions presents its Career Expo in sunny San Diego, California. Candidates will have the opportunity to connect with civilian employers who want to hire past and present military aviators as well as attend information seminars on different job sectors. In order to attend as a candidate, you must have at some point served as a qualified military aviator. It is free to attend the event as a qualified candidate.
- Current officer military ID or DD-214 showing completion of military flight training required for entry.
- Business attire recommended.
- Candidates are encouraged to spend the day with us to include attending the Social Hour.
- Check back with us regularly as we continue to update event details.
- Visit www.hiremilpilots.com to view our latest job postings.
- Send all questions to: email@example.com
8:30 AM: Candidate check-in begins
9:00 AM: Main expo opens to candidates in La Jolla Social Room
9 AM - 12 PM: Career seminars in Newport-Irvine Room (detailed schedule coming soon)
1 PM - 4 PM: Exhibitor presentations in Newport-Irvine Room (detailed schedule coming soon)
4:00 PM: Social Hour for exhibitors and candidates
5:00 PM: Career Expo ends
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037. PH (858) 587-1414
A limited number of rooms are available for $169 a night. Use link below for promo rate.
Hotel parking garage available at the rate of $4 per hour with a max of $10 per day.
If you would like to have your organization participate as an exhibitor please use link below to register.