Upcoming LEVEL 2 Cardio Tennis Training Course (Pre-requisites Cardio Tennis Training Course Day 1)***
Cardio Tennis LEVEL 2 education will include on court training and peer teaching.
Lifetime Fitness St. Louis Park
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Special Comments: Please come dressed and ready to participate in the on-court instruction and demonstrations.
This course teaches the standards of Cardio Tennis and how to maintain the standards when the conditions change in regards to number of class particpants, fitness and ability level. After participating in this training course you will have a strong understanding of the following:
- Correctly deliver CT classes for unique size classes (5-16)
- Leverage digital, social media and technology to market and deliver CT programs
- Correctly deliver signature CT games for ideal and unique class sizes
- Explain and apply the proper warm-up progressions
- Assess and apply the proper Cardio Blasts and ladder patterns
- Demonstrate exceptional feeding techniques with emphasis on timing, tempo, spin and safety
- Demonstrate and leverage the latest in heart rate monitor technology
- Articulate the 'standards' for Cardio Tennis
Attendees of the Cardio Tennis workshop will gain the proper experience and techniques for:
- Correct feeding approaches for unique size classes
- Managing unique size classes
- Working with players of different skill and ability levels
- Correct Cardio Tennis cueing
- How to use and leverage the newest in HRM technology
Course registration fees are non-refundable; should Cardio Tennis cancel the course, for any reason, registrants will receive a complete refund of event registration fees. The Tennis Industry Association and Cardio Tennis will not be responsible for reimbursement of attendees pre-paid travel expenses (i.e. airfaire, loding arrangements, etc.) should the course be cancelled. All reasonable attempts to inform registrants of cancellation no less than 8 days prior to the event will be made. Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to Cardio Tennis by e-mail at email@example.com at least 14-days before the course date. Requests made less than 14-days before the course date are subject to a $100.00 rescheduling fee. Course registrations may be transferred to another individual up to 7 days prior to the course. Transfer of course registration within 7 days of the course are subject to a $50 administration fee.
All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a course completion certificate or Continuing Education Credits. Any registrant missing 90 minutes or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Course certificate and Continuing Education Credits. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant.
WAIVER: I am aware of the risks associated with exercise and fitness training. I am in good health and have no medical condition that would make it dangerous for me to complete the vigorous physical activities that will be part of the course. I have health and liability insurance sufficient to cover any personal injury or property damage I may sustain or cause while participating in or as a result of this course (the "Injuries"). I hereby release Cardio Tennis, the Tennis Industry Association, and the other course participants (together with its affiliates, employees, consultants, agents and assigns, the "Indemnified Parties") from all claims, liability, damages or injuries that may arise in connection with the course, and hereby indemnify them against all expenses, costs and losses, including reasonable attorneys fees and costs of suit, that may arise with respect thereto.
***MUST HAVE COMPLETED LEVEL 1 EDUCATION IN THE LAST 5 YEARS