San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Participate in a plant tour where they will see examples of lean principles in action and view past projects implemented through kaizen teams
- Receive information about Cardinal’s CI program and what systems have sustained
- Learn about training tools Cardinal uses to teach others about lean (ex: a presentation called Lean is All Around Us giving examples outside of work)
- Network with other ILC members as well as the Cardinal team. Participants will be asked to bring examples of things they struggle with so they can brainstorm with other lean practitioners.
- Be asked to provide an improvement idea to the Cardinal team based on what they saw on the tour.
What's the refund policy?
2 business days or more - full refund
Less than 2 business days- $50 Cancellation Fee (for members and non-members)
Organizational members may send someone from their organization in their place, individual membership are non-transferable. To cancel please send an email to coordinator [at] iowalean [dot] org.
Save This Event
When & Where
Iowa Lean Consortium
The Iowa Lean Consortium is a dynamic, growing, member-driven non-profit dedicated to advancing Lean in all sectors of our economy. Driven by members needs, the ILC can provide the philosophy, tools, and techniques to meet today's business challenges through members serving members, including manufacturing, service/transaction businesses, education, healthcare and government.