2017 Spring Convention
March 24 - 25
Contest Venue (BDHS)
Ben Davis High School, 1200 N Girls School Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46214
You may register online. The Early Bird Discount offers $10 off per adult registration and $5 off per student registration. The Early Bird Discount registration deadline is February 24. You may continue to register online at the full rate up to the day before the event. On site sales will begin Friday, March 24 at noon.
Per Cardinal District policy, ALL competitors (quartet and chorus) MUST have an ALL EVENTS REGISTRATION (not single session tickets). Your group can be disqualified if you compete and do not meet this requirement. All competitors must also be current on their Society/District/Chapter dues.
Basic Schedule of Events (subject to change)
- 1:00pm - 3:30pm - House of Delegates Meeting (HQ)
- 7:00pm – 10:30pm - Cardinal District Quartet Competition - Semi-finals (BDHS)
- 11:00pm - 1:00am - Quartet evals (HQ)
- 10:00am – 11:30am - Cardinal District Chorus Plateau Contest (BDHS)
- 11:30am - 1:00pm - Chorus evals (BDHS)
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm - District Senior Chorus rehearsal (BDHS)
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm - Cardinal University music education classes (BDHS)
- 7:00pm – 10:00pm - Cardinal District Quartet Competition - Finals (BDHS)
- 10:30pm - 12:30am - Quartet evals (HQ)
- 10:30pm – ??? - Hospitality Rooms (HQ)
Program Ad Sales
Quartets, chapters and vendors may purchase ad space in our convention program, starting now. Contact Jordan Busboom (Jordan.Busboom@indstate.edu) for pricing and other details. Ad copy and payment will be due no later than Wednesday, March 8.