San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I to We: Building and Working as a Team
May 17, 2017
9:00am - 1:00pm
Find out if working in a Team is right for you when you take the "I to We: Building and Working as a Team" course from C.A.R. Education. Working in a team is more than just identifying Buyer or Seller agents and an assistant. You have to know the ropes - how to put a listing into the MLS, whose name is used; how to determine who owns a listing when one agent brings in a lead. Learn the best practices of successful teams, the roles of each team member and how to find your niche, plus how to open your market to a new target audience.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Evaluate if a Team is right for you
- Understand the roles of the members of a Team
- Identify what makes a Team work well
- Understand the benefits of both 2-person and larger teams
- Learn the variation of compensation as a team member
- Develop an understanding of how an individual contributor may find the right fit on a team
- Explore some of the challenges that members on a team face
- Learn the Best Practices of successful Teams in Real Estate
- Identify legal risks and benefits to working on a team.
Who should attend:
Any real estate professional who wants to explore the advantages and challenges of working in a Team.
Instructor: Paul Benec
Reservations for programs requiring payment will not be processed until payment is received. If you must cancel your reservation, a maximum refund of 85% of the program cost will be issued if the cancellation is received in writing three days prior to the course date. A non-refundable 15% of the program cost will be assessed for processing fees. GSDAR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program. If cancellation occurs, GSDAR will issue a full refund. In the event of rescheduling, GSDAR will send immediate notification and transfer all reservations (including payments) to the new date.
Save This Event
When & Where
Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
Your new career starts here with the professional preparation and hands-on training needed to pass your BRE State Exam and secure your Real Estate License.
And when the selling begins and the properties start closing, we continue to develop your talents in the classroom, and on the web, with intermediate and advanced courses covering a wide range of topics and disciplines.
Improve… Develop …Raise the Bar!