San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Advanced Negotiation for REALTORS®
August 9, 2017
9am - 1pm
This 4-hour course is designed to be the second in a 2-part series that provides tools and information helping students to understand the fundamentals of negotiation, along with different theories of how to negotiate in the context of negotiations that REALTORS® perform every day.
Who should attend:
Intended for all real estate professionals that have not gone through negotiation training or those looking to refresh their training
How you benefit from taking this course:
- Negotiate commissions;
- Educate their Buyer or Seller about the present market with up-to-date current market conditions and values;
- Help a Seller realize that a list price that doesn't budge on price or terms will become an expired listing;
- Refuse to enter into a contract at a price that you know absolutely will not result in a deal!
- Develop a positive relationship and improve negotiations with the other agent and those in related services including Escrow, Title, Termite, Inspectors etc. to help the deal go smoothly;
- Effectively prepare for a negotiation by identifying and evaluating goals, leverage and concessions;
- Understand who you represent and how to make Dual Agency work;
- Overcome obstacles and successfully close (and know when to "walk away" from) the deal.
Instructor: Sandee Schumann has been a licensed California REALTOR® since 1987 and has innate leadership ability as an agent and trainer. She has proven track record as a top performer receiving admittance into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. In 2000, Re/MAX CA-HI offered her the opportunity to design and create programs to increase real estate agent's performance. As Co-Founder, Peak Performance Quest was formed to build curriculum-based programs. "SuccessTrax", a performance based training program, successfully trained over 2500 agents. She has coached over 1200 agents and broker/owners personally over a seven year period. In addition, she has conducted training programs to RE/MAX broker/owners and agents including buyer representation and Quality Service Certification (QSC) programs.
Sandee is skilled at motivation coaching and training and has the ability to inspire people through inner personal skills and works especially well with top producers and high achievers at management levels. Her client-based philosophy has brought her a reputation as someone who helps her clients identify their needs focusing them on making their dreams come true. She believes that a long-term client relationship is one of the keys to her continued success in the industry.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations for programs requiring payment will not be processed until payment is received. If you must cancel your reservation, a full refund will be issued if cancellation is received, in writing, three (3) business days prior. GSDAR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program. If cancellation occurs, GSDAR will issue a full refund. In the event of rescheduling, GSDAR will send immediate notification and transfer all reservations (including payments) to the new date.
Save This Event
When & Where
Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
Your new career starts here with the professional preparation and hands-on training needed to pass your BRE State Exam and secure your Real Estate License.
And when the selling begins and the properties start closing, we continue to develop your talents in the classroom, and on the web, with intermediate and advanced courses covering a wide range of topics and disciplines.
Improve… Develop …Raise the Bar!