Actions and Detail Panel
Capture One Pro 10 – "Advanced" – May 10, 2017
Wed, May 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Are you comfortable with your basic skills in Capture One but eager to explore and understand more of the exceptional power of the new features and improved processing engine in Capture One Pro 10? This is the class for you!
Capture One Pro 10 is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality from more than 400 high-end cameras. It offers state-of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow. The highly responsive tools give you the power to create stunning images from your camera’s RAW files, in a time-saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
But, let’s be honest…this is a compete, but complex application and it take’s time to grasp even the primary functions. Most people may only use about 15% of the tools in an application such as Capture One; but what secrets and time-savers lie within the other 85%. This is the class that can help you discover those hidden treasures that will help you create even better images and save more time in your image processing.
We will explore all of the stations along the route including Capture setup, Exposure settings, Color, Local Adjustments, Metadata and Output in detail. You are sure to discover some tools you had previously overlooked and understand how each one can be used to optimize and enhance your favorite images. You will learn how to setup efficient workflows for various assignments and identify the right steps to take to achieve your photographic objectives.
Our advanced program is perfect for digital techs, photographers and retouchers who are looking for intensive training in Capture One 10. Register today – class size is limited.
Be honest with yourself…are you ready for this level? If you are not well-versed in the basics and experienced in using the fundamental tools in Capture One, it may be best to take our “Basics” class first or do additional study with the tutorials and videos on the PhaseOne.com website.