CAPS 2017: Elevate - Engage - Enchant
You’re Invited to CAPS 2017! Join fellow development professionals for a Northern California Wine Country weekend!
Topics and speakers are coming together for CAPS 2017! Here are a few topics that will be featured during the breakout sessions:
- Compressed Campaigns
- 100% in 100 Days to Single Giving Days
- Fundraising in a Global World
- Making the Most of a Head Transition
- Events Re-imagined
- Metrics Based Decision Making for Major Gifts
- Rethinking Alumni Relations
- Making the Most of Middle-Aged Milestones
- Prospect Researching
- Planned Giving
- And more!
Sunday, February 26
- 4:00 pm - Conference Registration
- 5:00 pm - Keynote Address with Guy Kawasaki
- 6:00 pm - Wine Country Food and Wine Reception
Monday, February 27
- 8:15 am - Breakfast
- 9:00-9:50 am - Session I
- 10:00-10:50 am - Session II
- 11:00-12:00 pm - Plenary Session
- 12:00-1:00 pm - Lunch (with optional Roundtable Discussions)
- 1:00-1:50 pm - Session III
- 2:00-2:50 pm - Session IV
- 3:00 pm - Conference Adjourns
Please note: Sessions I - IV will each offer 4-5 different options.
We have enjoyed tremendous success with CAPS conferences and we expect this year to be no exception! Therefore, we recommend that you register early. Cancellations received in writing prior to January 26, 2017 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after that date will not be refunded. We are not responsible for changes or cancellations assessed by hotels, airlines, or travel agents.