Capital Area Franchise Fair
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Would you like to be the successful owner of a B2b service, consumer service, retail, auto or food franchise in the DC Metro Area? Which opportunities have been successful in this or similar markets, which one is right for YOU, and how well do you understand the local requirements and regulations? There is no one-size-fits-all franchise for each individual and every market. FranNet of Virginia franchise consultants, the Community Business Partnership, SCORE, funding experts, and franchise attorneys will present a one-stop workshop on how to successfully select and open a franchise in the DC Metro area. This workshop will address the following topics:
· Franchise requirements that are unique to Maryland and Virginia
· How to determine if franchise ownership is right for you
· How to quantify and maximize your financial returns in a franchise business
· How to correctly select and research franchise opportunities that will thrive in the current economy
· How to recognize and avoid the pitfalls that can lead to failure in franchise ownership
· Semi-absentee ownership opportunities, master franchise and multi-unit opportunities in Maryland, Virginia and DC
· How to consider the various financing options available
· How your local Small Business Development Center, SCORE office and Women’s Business Center and can help
Featuring Franchise Panel Discussions
BONUS: Meet representatives of national franchise companies expanding in the DC metro area.
Questions? Call Heather Rosen at 703-291-0939.