The Capital Access Series equips you, an entrepreneur, to accelerate your access to the capital, expertise, and resources you need to grow your business. All topic sections are led by seasoned industry executives (who are angel investors; members of Keiretsu Forum and other top tier angel investor groups) who deliver practical, relevant, and timely knowledge and practices that are critical to your business' success. After completing all three sessions in the series, you will be well prepared to resonate with many types of investors but especially those who are members of Keiretsu Forum.
Series A Session, Monday, December 5, 2016 . . . 10:00am - 5:00pm, Reed Smith - Palo Alto, 1510 Page Mill Road, Suite 110, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Introduction to PerfectPitch |How to resonate with investors
- CEO Roles and Responsibilities
- Avoiding Pittfalls with Formation, and Compensation
- Accounting - Setting Up Books, Forecasting, and Projections
- Valuation - What Your Business is Worth Today . . . Tomorrow!
Series B Session, Monday, December 12, 2016 . . . 10:00am - 5:00pm, Reed Smith - Palo Alto, 1510 Page Mill Road, Suite 110, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Due Diligence and You
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- The Deal - Understanding the Term Sheet
Series C Session, Monday, December 19, 2016 . . . 10:00am - 5:00pm, Reed Smith - Palo Alto, 1510 Page Mill Road, Suite 110, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Building a Winning Team
- The Pitch Competition - PerfectPitch |How to resonate with investors
To ensure close interaction between faculty, entrepreneurs, and ambassadors the class is limited to 20 students.
Please contact CEO, Dave Mosby