This even marks the second beer pong tournament sponsored by Can't Be Beat, Co.
The event will be held at R Studios located in Queens, NY.
PLEASE ARRIVE BY 11:30AM FOR BRACKET SELECTION WITH A STRICT START TIME OF 12PM FOR THE FIRST ROUND. ABSENTEE RULES WILL BEGIN STARTING AT 12PM.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 21+ EVENT. ANY MINORS THAT PURCHASE TICKETS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE: THIS EVENT IS $240 PER TEAM ($226.55 for the tournament buy in, $13.45 Eventbrite fee). BOTH TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE COVERED WITH PURCHASING 1 TICKET TO THIS EVENT (FILL OUT ORDER FORM ACCORDINGLY FOR PARTNER INFORMATION).
Cash prizes are as follows:
FIRST PLACE: $1500
SECOND PLACE: $1000
THIRD PLACE: $500
A $5 spectator fee will be charged at the door for people not playing in the tournament.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food will be served at the event and beverages will be available for purchase.
Shooting shirts will be given to you upon arrival to wear through the duration of the tournament.
Cup Formation: 10 cups per team, Starting formation is a "tight triangle" formation (rims touching), pointing towards the opposing side.
The 10-cup triangle must be centered on the table and the back of the rack must be in line with the back edge of the table. Cups must not be tilted or leaned against the surrounding cups.
Content of Cups: Light Beer is to be filled to the bottom line of every cup and will be distributed evenly in the 10 cups on each side of the table.
RULES AT FIRST GLANCE:
- Each player MUST shoot one at a time (See "Shooting").
- Two balls in one cup = GAMEOVER.
- Each team is allowed 2 (TWO) re-racks. See the official rules for allowed formations each team is allowed to use.
- Player's feet may not cross designated line. Will result in a miss even if ball goes into cup as designated by referee. (See "Shooting Line")
- A cup that falls on or off of the table is considered a cup. Players may not catch cup. (Make sure cups are filled enough to where they will not tip over.) (See "Knocked Over Cups")
- Balls that are bounced count as 2 (TWO) cups. If Team 1 bounces into a cup, Team 2 is allowed to pick which second cup to remove. Team 2 is also allowed to swat/grab said ball before it hits a cup. (See "Bouncing/Swatting")
- Any fault that occurs (ball interference, table interference, cup interference) and is caught by the referee results in a cup penalty and is chosen by the team that did not commit the penalty (See "Not Allowed").
- Lateness to the tournament will result in rack penalty's as stated below (See "Absentee/Late Players").
For the official detailed rules for the tournament please click here.
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETELY READ RULES!!!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is open to all age groups but participants playing in the tournamnent must be 21 and older. IDs will be checked at the door upon arrival.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
R Studios is located in Ozone Park, NY. Street parking is available but scattered. Please arive early in order to find parking. We recommend carpooling to avoid parking congestion/trouble and taking an UBER/LYFT for a safe ride home after the event.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your registration ticket is NOT transferable so please be sure you can attend the event before purchasing.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please click the "Contact the Organizer" button to the right of this page under the "Organization" section.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You should only have to bring yourself, your wallet (ID/Money/Credit Cards), and any props you may want to associate with your attire. You are NOT allowed to bring your own beverages as well as anything that can be used to harm anyone present in the venue.
Can I buy a ticket for my partner?
Tickets that are purchased will cover both team members. Just be sure to enter your partners information on the order page.