Cannoli Class at 104-year old Italian bakery
Join us for a warm, cozy cannoli class inside Egidio's, a 104-year old Italian bakery in the Bronx's Arthur Avenue neighborhood.
Over the course of this class you will learn:
- How to make authentic ricotta cannoli cream
- How to make cannoli shells from scratch using historic cannoli rollers that have belonged to Egidio's since it opened.
- How to fry the cannoli shells and then stuff them
Class also includes
- Warm focaccia bread hot of the oven
- Salame, cheeses and other finger foods to enjoy during class
- A souvenir apron to take home
- A box of your freshly made cannoli to take home
Share with friends