Are you thinking of purchasing a marijuana extraction system? Find out which technology you want to purchase.
Do you manage a marijuana extraction system? Make sure you and your operators know and understand the science and technology.
Two-Day Training Seminar on the Processes, Chemistry, Safety, Equipment, Setup, and Regulation of the Extraction of Cannabinoids from Cannabis
- Chemistry of Extraction Processes: solubility, leaching, precipitation, and more!
- Solvent Extraction Terminology: feed, leachate, solvent loading, recovery, losses;
- Specific Processes & Equipment: hydrocarbon extraction: supercritical carbon dioxide, closed loop systems, tincture production, winterizing, and more;
- Characteristics and Challenges of Solvents: butane, propane, ethanol, isopropanol, hexane, carbon dioxide
- Flow Charting of Systems;
- Post-Extraction Processing: butter, shatter; vacuum ovens, freezers; oils, purification;
- Waste: hazardous waste, contaminated solvents, spent trim, recycling;
- Safety: hazard communication, material safety data sheets, written programs;
- Engineering Controls: ventilation, pressure relief, enclosures, interlocks;
- Regulations: State of Colorado, Federal, Fire Departments, Health Departments;
- Hands-On Exercises: fittings/pipe/maintenance, extraction equipment, monitoring and testing equipment
FINAL EXAM INCLUDED
Save This Event
When & Where
Havelick & Associates LLC - Linn Havelick, CIH
Havelick & Associates LLC is run by a Linn D. Havelick, a Certified Industrial Hygienist with extensive process chemistry, laboratory, research & development, safety and regulatory experience.