What we will be covering:
- How To Become A Patient (State Requirements)
- Selecting a doctor, reasons for choosing a medical marijuana doctor, finding a medical marijuana doctor that’s right for your business
- Difference between state I.D. card and Doctor Recommendation
- How to obtain a state I.D. card and become a state registered healthcare provider
- Reasons pro/con for getting state I.D. card
- Creating Your Business Plan
- Definition of Collectives and Cooperatives
- Business and Marketing Options for Collective Members
- Starting a Delivery Service, Dispensary, Edibles Operation or Grow Operation legally and efficiently
- What is the concept of your collective?
- Bylaws and Constitutions
- Growing For Collectives and Travelling With Medicine
- How to fill out the paperwork:
- Unincorporated Associations and Non-Profit Mutual Benefit Corps
- Choosing an Attorney and an Accountant: what to ask and what to look for
- Membership Agreements and How They Work
- Getting Your Business License and Seller’s Permit
- Deciding on a Patient Verification System
- Websites, Marketing Materials and Advertising
- Insurance and Supply
- General Business Practices
- State Law and Important Medical Marijuana Cases to Remember
- Choosing a Location for your Dispensary or Grow Op:
- Zoning, Moratoriums, Bans, Ordinances and Law Enforcement Encounters
- Is this Industry Right For You?
- Budgets for Dispensary, Delivery, Grow-Op/Edibles Op
- Marketing and Business Strategies: Print, Online, Guerrilla, Organic and Social Media
- Branding Yourself: What it means and how to do it
- Price Points and Merchant Accounts
- Banking and Advertising
- Patient Retention and Referral Programs, Vending Machines and Stored Value Cards
- Monitoring From Seed To Sale: Testing and Laboratories
A top Criminal Attorney will go over the fundamentals of state law and federal law. He will answer all your questions about case law, marijuana law, zoning requirements, current developments in relevant cases, upcoming cases with political implications and will help to interpret rulings and recent decisions made by state and federal courts.
Any and all questions about the marijuana industry will be addressed by him–Bring your list!
We will have one or more of the top industry master growers on hand to give you a three-hour demonstration on growing and an overview of the industry. How to grow, how to create a compliant grow, legal limitations and requirements, and standard business practices regarding growing will be covered. Every aspect of starting a home or commercial grow will be explored. You may ask any growing and cultivation questions you may have.
COOKING WITH CANNABIS
We will have a top cannabis industry chef on hand to show you how to make medical marijuana edibles. We will discuss, tinctures, concentrates, oils, candies, and alternative methods of delivery. We will discuss cooking for the terminally ill and how to create custom recipes. We will help you to train your collective members to cook for their terminally ill loved ones and how to titrate dosages properly. How to work for collectives and create a memorable brand for your food line is also discussed.
- Marketing your Business (Directory Listing Sites)
- Independent, Dependent, and Online Marketing Strategies
- Print Advertising Strategies
- Patient Tracking and ROI
- Patient Retention and Referral Programs
- Branding yourself amongst 1000′s
- Obtaining your state registration card
- Travelling with your medicine, what is safe, what is not.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Your answer goes here
What's the refund policy?
Your answer goes here