If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training Courses are for YOU!!!
What Can You Learn in Just 2 Days?
ALL the important “Stuff” to help insure your success!
- Complete breakdown of Medical Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act and Proposition 64
- Breakdown of California Medical Marijuana Laws & California Attorney General Guidelines for collective operations
- What you have to do to qualify for the licensing in your city or county
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the city and county programs in your area.
Under the marijuana law, the Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act, cannabis dispensaries, co-ops, collectives and delivery services are will not be able to operate with the California Attorney General Guidelines after the Bureau of Cannabis Regulation starts accepting applications. To read our summary of the new California marijuana law for business, click here.
Even now marijuana business get SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to the law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
Our primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts of the law – period.
Our consultants and attorneys know the law side and out and have been working in other states with similar laws such as Oregon’s recreational Measure 91, Washington State’s Initiative 502 and Colorado’s Amendment 64 recreational marijuana laws.
- Marijuana business permits and licensing requirements with focus on city and county regulations
- How to deal with city/county ordinances and bans
- Creating Operating Procedures and Business Plans
- Tax challenges and strategies
- Banking strategies
- Location finding and dealing with landlords
- Insurance agents will be covering exactly what is insurable
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective
- Packaging requirements
- We will also cover how to start a marijuana patient collective and proper collective operations
- Make sure ALL of your questions have been answered before you leave and you have a good comprehensive understanding of what it takes to start and operate a cannabis business in any city or county in California
- Most importantly, the resources needed to start
***Medical Marijuana Patients are exempt from MCRSA laws
“All the required documents, a step-by-step guide, and class information provided is really all you need to start your basic small private patient garden – you can use the forms we provide to you in class to file for your basic private members only collective, yourself.
ALL CRITICAL BUSINESS FORMS to start a small private collective
INCLUDED in class handouts **
- California Non-Profit Collective form for small private collectives
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”
- “Authorization to Transport“
- “Authorization to Cultivate”
DAY 2: Cultivation, Harvest, Processing Safety, Security, Use, Edibles. You Will Be Taking Lessons From EXPERIENCED Professional Growers.
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
Cannabis cultivation is also All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE” and Quality for Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use cannabis for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles
- Equipment that will be needed
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing
Once you take our seminars, we will give you a certification of completion that you can use to apply for you business licensing. You can always call or email our staff, faculty or instructors if you want further assistance, we’ll do our best to answer your questions all for FREE!
At the end of the seminar, you’ll walk away with all the knowledge you need to start and operate any type of cannabis business in California, GUARANTEED!!! Most Importantly –We give you the Resources Needed to Start