- Business Planning 101
- Loan and Grant Programs for Small-Scale Farming/Ranching
- Farm Service Agency Programing for Small-Scale Operations
- Record-Keeping and Financial Statements
- Estimating Market Size and Pricing, Pricing Resources
- Financial Scenarios and Small-Scale Farming/Ranching Examples
The workshop is designed to assist both beginning and experienced farmers and ranchers refine and enhance their business and financial management and marketing skills to be successful in small-scale operations.
Who Should Attend?
- New or beginning farmers and ranchers
- Next generation farmers and ranchers returning to the family farm and seeking new/alternative enterprises
- Small-scale farmers and ranchers looking to diversify their operation
- Master gardeners looking to expand production and/or move into direct sales
Contact: Kynda Curtis, Extension Specialist, Utah State University, email@example.com, 435-797-0444.
This workshop is sponsored by USDA-FSA and USU Extension.