Actions and Detail Panel
Cancelled - Dundee - Engaging Families in Children's Education, Queen's Hot...
Mon, April 24, 2017, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM BST
This Professional Learning Module takes place over two twilight sessions on Monday 24 April 2017 and Monday 15 May 2017 5pm-8.30pm.
It has been designed to meet the needs of education professionals who want to understand the Why and the How of engaging families. This course aims to support professionals by:
- Addressing demands of both HGIOS and the NIF
- Using practical, interactive and reflective approaches
- Providing a leadership development opportunity for Professional Update
This programme continues after the two workshops, with an optional online facilitated meeting for delegates.
Endorsed by the Scottish College for Educational Leadership (SCEL), this is the first programme on SCEL’s framework to address family engagement.
Engaging Families in Children’s Education is open to local authorities and individuals to book.The total cost is £295.
Please contact email@example.com to book a place.
Delegates will leave the workshops having:
- Developed a good understanding of the benefits and challenges of engaging families in children’s education.
- Co-constructed approaches to improving engagement with all families.
- Experienced an innovative participatory workshop approach, modelling approaches we recommend when working with families.