San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
More than 40,000 Canadian citizens currently reside in the upper Midwest. Additionally, in 2015, Canada's total trade into the Chicagoland area exceeded $46 billion dollars!
There are plentiful opportunities regarding the Canadian clientele and business opportunities in the Chicagoland area and abroad. Discover ways to increase your business as the Global Real Estate Council brings forth Canada’s industry experts to discuss all you need to know (and don’t know) about our “Neighbor to the North!”
In this roundtable program, experts will discuss the following topics:
- Affordability, Cost & Financing: Paul Warfield, MB Financial Bank
- Cross Ties Between U.S. Market & Canada Market:Carl Labossiere, BMO Wealth Financial, Canada
- Investment Purchases: Richard Silver, Sotheby's International Realty, Canada
- Marketing to Canada: Tina Mak, Coldwell Banker Westburn Realty, Vancouver
- The Transactional Process: Margot Weinstein, Metropolitan Real Estate Group Inc.
- Why Canada & Its Culture: Vicki Heyman, US Embassy Ottawa
- U.S. & Canada Tax Law: Sunita D. Doobay, TaxChambers LLP Tax Lawyers & Advisors
During the program, there will be three rounds of 20 minute breakout sessions. Pick your preferred top three topic tables, then following the third break out session, hors d’oeuvres, cash bar and networking will be available.