Canaan Adventure Day 2017
Adventure Day April 22nd : General Admission $50
Please read the schedule carefully to ensure the best experience. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. The activities below aren't suited for children 8 and under, SO we created a separate Kid's Zone Pass for kids ages 5-8, which features fun activities throughout the day.
Our second annual Canaan Adventure Day will feature a selection of our most popular activities! High Adventure Course, Archery Tag, Bubble Soccer, Zipline Canopy Tour, Disc Golf, Hiking and an optional Kayak Trip. Participants will have the ability to complete multiple activities during the day; however, there is not a guarantee that a participant will be able to complete all activities offered. Some activities are offered on rotating time slots while others are first come first served.
- High Adventure Course – Offered All Day
- Archery Tag- New Games Every 30 Minutes
- Bubble Soccer – New Games Every 30 Minutes
- Zipline Bootleg Tour - Offered All Day
- Championship Disc Golf Course (bring your own disc or purchase one upon arrival) - Offered All Day
Optional Kayak Trip (For those who purchase the Adventure Day / Kayak Ticket) $10 add-on:
Only 30 people will be able to kayak. To secure your spot you must purchase the Adventure Day & Kayak Trip Pass. Parents with young children, please note Kid Zone activities end at 3:00pm so you'll need to go on Trip 1. Trip sign-up sheets will be available at check-in.
- Kayaking Trip #1: 9:00am- 12:00pm; (maximum capacity 15 people)
- Kayaking Trip #2: 12:00pm- 2:30pm; (maximum capacity 15 people)
- Kayaking Trip #3: 4:00pm- 6:00pm; (maximum capacity 15 people)