Actions and Detail Panel
Campus District, Inc. Memberships
Tue, Feb 7, 2017, 1:30 PM – Tue, Feb 6, 2018, 4:30 PM EST
Campus District, Inc. -- founded originally in 1983 as the St. Vincent Quadrangle -- has been fostering growth and vibrancy in the district for three decades through the neighborhood’s three anchor institutions: Cleveland State University, Tri-C Metro, and St. Vincent Charity Medical Center and many partner organizations and private investors. Over the past 10 years, improvements have accelerated through unprecedented revitalization in downtown Cleveland, fueled by more than $500 million in new development projects launched by institutions and private developers in the Campus District alone.
Campus District, Inc. Membership Benefits
Campus District, Inc. is a member funded and driven community and economic development organization. Members have the opportunity to participate firsthand in shaping the quality of life in the District and supporting its ongoing economic vitality.
As a business member you will receive two tickets to the Campus District Annual meeting.
As an individual member you will have access to purchase a discounted ticket to the annual meeting.
Memberships are tax deductible.
Other membership benefits include:
- Member to member relationship building and business development opportunities through networking events and other District sponsored activities, including the District's institutional anchors.
- Opportunity to publicize and promote business milestones and successes, both through the District's website, as well as through District sponsored events and activities.
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities associated with Campus District events, meetings, and forums.
- Discounted advertising rates in the District's online newsletter.
- Opportunity to participate in master planning of the Campus District, through engagement at the District's board and committee levels, as well as through participation on the various ad hoc committees established throughout the year that address areas of economic opportunity.
For more information or for an invoice, please contact Bobbi Reichtell at firstname.lastname@example.org.