Actions and Detail Panel
Camp Wild Child, June 9-11, 2017
Fri, Jun 9, 2017, 3:30 PM – Sun, Jun 11, 2017, 1:30 PM EDT
Welcome to Camp Wild Child Registration for June 9-11, 2017. You're headed to the Berkshires!
For all of the details please head to www.campwildchild.com
Camp Wild Child is an all-inclusive, weekend camp retreat - you choose your own adventure. Participate in as little or as much of the organized programming as you like. If you're 21 years or older, you are invited to switch up your routine, stretch out those muscles, play with old and new friends, and enjoy camp's simple pleasures. We'll be waiting for you by the bonfire.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy:
- Cancellations more than 90 days before camp receive a 75% refund less a $25 cancellation free.
- Cancellations between 60 and 90 days receive a 50% refund less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 60 days before camp are not eligible for a refund.
- We cannot accept transfer requests between campers less than 21 days before camp.
- We cannot accept transfer requests between camps.
- There is a $25 transfer fee between campers.
- All transfer and cancellation requests should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be at least 21 years old to go to camp. IDs required.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking at camp is free. Campers have the option to drive themselves, or they may choose to take the camp shuttle ($79/person). Campers who opt to take the camp shuttle must purchase a shuttle pass on Eventbrite. The shuttle runs from South Station to Camp Wild Child on 6/9/17 and from Camp Wild Child to South Station on 6/11/17.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?