Actions and Detail Panel
Camp SheEO(tm) for Girl Entrepreneurs: Virginia Beach /Hampton Roads 2017
Mon, Jul 24, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Jul 28, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Join other "future CEOs" as they DREAM it, PLAN it, DO it, then OWN it! This is a girl's time to PLAY, PLAN and PITCH during our 5-day summer enrichment camp.
Camp SheEO(tm) is the original, premier summer camp experience for aspiring or exploring girlpreneurs. For years, She-EO, LLC has been providing enrichment experiences to "empower the CEO in every girl." Camp SheEO(tm) is a one-of-a-kind enrichment daycamp that takes girls ages 8 to 15 on a journey to explore professional etiquette, business ownership, social entrepreneurship and community leadership using interactive activities in an engaging, business-like environment. Activities include: meal and networking etiquitte, brainstorming and storyboarding, start up mastermind, outline a business idea and elevator pitch development and practice. And parents join us and our special invited guests at our camp closing event - the Camp SheEO "Pitch Day"!
CAMP FEE INCLUDES*:
-attendance Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm
-full programming with professionally-trained coaches
-participation in the Friday "Pitch Day"
-success workbook with take-home activities
-personalized totebag to take home plan, designs, crafts, etc.
-boxed lunch, beverage and afternoon snack*
REGISTRATION payment is also available by cash or check.
UPDATED AGENDA: For returning campers, First Step and Next Step tracks have been COMBINED.
1. Girls will be added to the cohort of her age group.
2. SPACE IS LIMITED to ensure we provide a specialized experience. Early Bird Rate available to the FIRST 20 girls registered. Remaining spaces will be available at the regular rate until full.
3. Discounted LODGING options are available for parents traveling with their little SheEO. Email contact@BEaSheEO.com to join the LODGING list. Local vendors and attractions are provided special discounts for families traveling to camp.
4. Please tell us of any food ALLERGIES or special accommodation needs on the registration form. We will communicate arrangements with you in advance of attending.
5. AFTER CARE is available until 6pm for an ADDITIONAL fee. Before care is not available. Check in is 8:45-9:00am daily and pick up is 3:45-4:00pm daily. Programming starts at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm.
6. PLEASE READ OUR 1) CODE OF CARE, 2) CAMP POLICIES, and 3) REFUND POLICIES.
7. PLEASE ADD 'contact@BEaSheEO.com' to your safe senders email list. Parents will be asked to sign our wiavers and policies to confirm registration.