Join us for a weekend of fun
Come back to the shores the weekend of September 10th-11th for a 100th-year celebration of Camp Frank A. Day. You can enjoy some of your favorite events from camp, take a swim in Lake Quacumquasitt, sing songs around the campfire, or just catch up with some old friends. The $35 registration fee for the event will get you access to all the fun, plus meals. If you’d like to stay overnight, check out your options below in the registration section. We hope to see you there!
Schedule (Subject to change)
- 08:00am - 09:00am: Registration & Breakfast
- 09:15am - 09:45am: Flagpole & Welcome Gathering
- 10:00am - 11:45am: Color War Activities
- 12:00pm - 01:15pm: Lunch
- 01:30pm - 02:45pm: Scavenger Hunt
- 03:00pm - 04:30pm: Free Swim
- 04:45pm - 05:00pm: Group Photo
- 06:00pm - 07:30pm: Flagpole/Dinner
- 07:30pm - ??:??am: Evening activity & Campfire
- 07:30am - 09:00am: Early morning electives
- 09:15am - 10:30am: Flagpole & Breakfast
- 11:00am - 12:30pm: Chapel & Time Capsule Opening
- 12:30pm - 01:30pm Lunch (Optional)
- 01:30am - 04:00pm: Free Swim
Cost & Registration
Whether you decide to just come for the day, or if you’d like to stay overnight at camp, there are a few ticket options for you to consider. Your $35 ticket includes access to the celebration plus meals. If you’d like to stay overnight the prices vary depending on your preference and include one Reunion Ticket.
- $35 - Reunion Ticket: This includes admittance for the 100th celebration, as well as meals for Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) and Sunday (Breakfast and Lunch)
- $70 - Overnight Ticket: 1 Reunion Ticket + You get a bed in a cabin to be assigned. You will share the cabin with other alumni who also chose this option.
- Free - Reunion Ticket - 5 & under
- $35 - Overnight Ticket - 5 & under
- $300 Private Cabin: A whole cabin, which you can fill with friends or family. Please purchase a Reunion Ticket separately and have your bunkmates do the same. (8 Beds)
- $400 - Freshman Unit House (Former Midget House): A whole staff house, which you can fill with friends or family. Please purchase a Reunion Ticket separately and have your bunkmates do the same. (1 Bedroom, Sleeps 1-4, Private Bath, Living Room)
If you have any questions about accommodations at camp please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to register over the phone please contact Marie at camping services: (617)–244-6050 ext. 3008
Off Site Accommodations
If you’d rather stay somewhere off camp, we have set aside a limited amount of hotel rooms in the area. The cost of a room is $177.65 + tax per night. Please contact the Sturbridge Comfort Inn and Suites at (508) 347-3306. Ask for the Camp Frank A. Day 100th Anniversary group rate.
Q: Do I need to print my ticket?
A: No. After you sign up you will receive an email confirmation with a PDF of your ticket. This is not required to check in.
Q: Can I request a bunkmate?
A: Yes! You can request a bunkmate during the checkout process. We will do our best to place you together.
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: No. This is an event for humans!
Q: Where do I park?
A: Parking in the main camp is no longer permitted but there will be parking available near the rec hall. Golf carts will be provided for people who need assistance.
Q: Will there be alcohol at the event?
A: This is something we are working on for the event. We will provide more information as it becomes available.
Q: I am coming from far away. Can I stay over Friday night?
A: Yes. The Overnight Ticket is good for both Friday, and Saturday night. However, food service will not be provided on Friday.