YOUR CHILDHOOD CAMP—
ALL GROWN UP
Join us this fall for Camp Contemporary, an interactive camp-themed party benefiting the museum’s innovative education programs that serve more than 30,000 children and adults throughout Central Texas each year.
Camp Contemporary will fill Laguna Gloria’s entire fourteen acres with art, outdoor activities, live music, food, and drink during a one-of-a-kind event that can only happen at The Contemporary’s beautiful art-in-nature site. Ages 21+.
- Experience Music and Artistic Performances
- Explore 14 Acres of Art and Nature
- Boat in the Lagoon
- Lounge in Hammocks
- Learn and Make with Local Artists
- Refresh at Open Bar and Cocktail Lounges
- Feast on Local Fare, including Vaca y Vino Culinary Performance, Featuring Lou Lambert with support from McGuire Moorman Hospitality
Camp Contemporary includes two unique experiences:
- On the evening of October 15, Laguna Gloria will be transformed into an elegant campground for overnight guests, including fully furnished luxury tents, meals, and activities. *Overnight tents will go on sale to our Director’s Center Circle Members on June 15, and to other Members of The Contemporary Austin starting on July 15. For more information, contact Loren Mullins: email@example.com.
- On October 16, from 12–5P, day camp guests and overnight campers will enjoy a fully immersive, interactive “adult summer camp” ranging across the fourteen acres and lasting throughout the day. *Day camp tickets will go on sale to our Members on July 15 (with Members’ discount) and to the general public on August 1.
For updates and event announcements, visit the event webpage here.