Camp BFM (Be A Fit Mama) - Extreme Burn 2013
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday Wednesday Thursday & Friday: 9:30 AM (PST)
Camp BFM is a fun, yet challenging experience! Our goal is to inspire you to reach your fitness goals no matter where you are in your fitness journey. Camp BFM’s mission is to guide you the right way, to instill confidence and help you reach all of your goals!
Each camp is 50 minutes in duration. Tues-Fri or Thurs-Sun for 4-weeks. Camp BFM is made for women by a woman! It is challenging and it is Fun!
This 4-week program is designed to transform your body and your mind!
Times: 9:30 AM, Tuesday-Friday
Times: 9:30 AM, Thursday-Sunday
Locations: (Location subject to change depending on weather. but will remain in the same city)
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE CAMP BFM?
- you can start any camp at any fitness level
- you receive instruction from the most qualified instructors who will motivate and challenge you to reach your goals
- you can lose up to 15 pounds in just 4 weeks
- you will be introduced to a variety of exercises including obstacle courses, strength training, circuit training, flexibility training, pilates and more!
- you will never experience the same workout twice!
- you will receive for as little as $11 per day, quality, effective and fun training in a women centered environment (a savings of over $1600 as compared one-on-one personal training)
- you can choose a specialty camp, such as bridal or transformation camps!
- you will gain self confidence
- you will gain the body you deserve!
Visit Be A Fit Mama to learn more!
Be A Fit Mama, Inc.
A successful entrepreneur, mother of two children, professional dancer and classical vocalist, Kenya Moses is without a doubt a FitMama. She started Be A Fit Mama, Inc. in the Summer of 2006 as a personal training fitness company, but soon realized that her desire to help transform women’s bodies, minds and spirits was greater than she ever expected. Over the course of 5 years, Kenya worked on the plan to relaunch Be A Fit Mama as an online community for women and mothers.