Camp BFM (Be A Fit Mama) - Extreme Burn 2013
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday Wednesday Thursday & Friday: 9:30 AM (PST)
Camp BFM is a fun, yet challenging experience! Our goal is to inspire you to reach your fitness goals no matter where you are in your fitness journey. Camp BFM’s mission is to guide you the right way, to instill confidence and help you reach all of your goals!
Each camp is 50 minutes in duration. Tues-Fri or Thurs-Sun for 4-weeks. Camp BFM is made for women by a woman! It is challenging and it is Fun!
This 4-week program is designed to transform your body and your mind!
Times: 9:30 AM, Tuesday-Friday
Times: 9:30 AM, Thursday-Sunday
Locations: (Location subject to change depending on weather. but will remain in the same city)
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE CAMP BFM?
- you can start any camp at any fitness level
- you receive instruction from the most qualified instructors who will motivate and challenge you to reach your goals
- you can lose up to 15 pounds in just 4 weeks
- you will be introduced to a variety of exercises including obstacle courses, strength training, circuit training, flexibility training, pilates and more!
- you will never experience the same workout twice!
- you will receive for as little as $11 per day, quality, effective and fun training in a women centered environment (a savings of over $1600 as compared one-on-one personal training)
- you can choose a specialty camp, such as bridal or transformation camps!
- you will gain self confidence
- you will gain the body you deserve!
Visit Be A Fit Mama to learn more!
Be A Fit Mama, Inc.
Founded in 2009 by Kenya Moses, Be A Fit Mama has grown and transformed from a local San Francisco Bay Area personal fitness and wellness business into an active offline and online community dedicated to the empowerment of women and mothers through wellness coaching, live/online talks, classes and workshops, in addition to business coaching services for Wellness Business Professionals.
Be A Fit Mama serves women across the globe and desires to reach as many women as possible along their journeys to increased health, fitness and mindful living, and look forward to continued growth in the upcoming years.
The Be A Fit Mama Philosophy:
Inspiration is about finding the gems of life within every moment. It involves embracing the inner-self and drawing upon our experience as women to forge forward in the good and difficult times.
Confidence is about trusting and believing in yourself. It is about embracing life’s challenges opening the mind to learn from these experiences. It is about taking what you know and sharing it with the world.
Fitness is about engaging the body, mind and soul. It is about exercise, food and nutrition, technology, parenting philosophies, and everything else that touches your world.