Experience Northern Spain on a walking and tasting tour through the Basque Navarra and Wine Rioja Regions on perhaps the most beautiful section of the legendary Camino De Santiago Trail.
June 27-July 6, 2017
This 9 Day Adventure features:
- Walking through Small Towns, Villages, Cereal Fields, Vineyards and undulating Countryside
- Michelin Star and Family Restaurants and Wine tastings
- Private performance by a local Otxote Group (traditional Basque Country singers)
- Wine Oil Massages for each person in the group
- Castles, Fortresses,Churches, Roman Bridges and Roads
- And much, much, more!
Pricing for the 9-day program is $2,899 includes double occupancy premium accommodations, most all meals, tastings, excursions, performances, local guides, private ground transportation.(Airfare and travel insurance not included.) Single supplement available.
*Walking distance is on average 15 miles per day when we're on the Camino De Santiago Path, which is 4 days out of the 9-day itinerary.
Optional 3 day Pre-Tour of Madrid June 24-27, 2017 featuring:
- Flamenco Show and Tapas Tasting Tour
- Private Cooking Class
- Walking Tour of Madrid
- Private Bar Tour of Madrid's exciting Nightlife
If you'd like a detailed day by day itinerary with full color brochure in PDF format with registration details, please email me at Jack@GetfitwithWitt.com
So come along and join us on another amazing adventure!