Don’t just stand up – ensure you STAND OUT!
Being able to present is one thing. Having a REAL impact on your audience is something quite different, especially when presenting back to the Executive Board. In critical forums such as this, it’s not just about ensuring your message is understood. It’s about ensuring your message is delivered with the credibility to drive the necessary action.
So how do we take our presentation skills to a whole new level – even if you are already a confident presenter?
Executive Presence will give you insight into, what the most polished presenters and communicators do differently and do better. This participative 2-hour event will give you a first-hand experience of how Dale Carnegie takes good presenters...and makes them OUTSTANDING. During this focussed evening session, we will cover;
- Understanding what sort of image you project and why;
- Learning what you are ‘saying’, even before you open your mouth
- Creating immediate and positive impact, holding attention and keeping it
- How to be more comfortable and relaxed in impromptu and high pressure situations
- Seeing yourself the way others see you and getting some direct and personal feedback
- Understanding the value of intensive, forthright and uncompromising coaching
This event is limited in number, and is not intended for those looking to build the fundamental presentation skills and confidence covered by the PMI UK Toastmaster club. The session will appeal to senior PMI members who have regular executive-level interaction, are influential in their organisation and who need to perform at the highest levels, both internally and also to external audiences.
Participants are typically interested in improving their performance in;
Influencing in the Board Room
Handling pressure situations internally and customer-facing
Inspiring and motivating people within their teams;
Selling the value of the PMO internally
Bringing people along with new ideas and initiatives.
- 6.00 pm - Venue open, Networking and buffet
- 6.45 pm - Welcome, Presentation and Q&A
- 8.30 pm - Close