Attention Business Women:
Join Us for "Calling Out the Brilliance of Women": A Workshop for Business Women and their colleagues.
Take Charge of Your Promotion in Business and the Marketplace -- Discover Words for Women’s Worth and Articulate Your Personal Brand with Skills for Gender Competence®
- Realize your unique value—by understanding Gender Differences in perception, communication styles and leadership compentencies backed by neuroscience.
- Translate your value into “competencies” language so you are understood in a “man’s world.”
- Demonstrate new leadership skills with confidence as a master of working with differences.
- “Mine the Gold” of each individual by adapting and adopting to differences including to international culture differences.
- Produce unprecedented innovation and results for your self, your business, your team and your customers.
When: Saturday January 7 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Where: Santa Clara University -- Room 234 Learning Commons (Library) (second floor to the left as you come up elevators)
**FREE Parking on Campus, Saturdays in lots at 500 El Camino and at Benson Lot at Alameda and Market
Tickets: $195 fee per attendees or
NAWIC special discount $150 or $300 to come with a colleague
Meet the Workshop Co-Presenters:
Bonita Banducci: Teaches Gender and Engineering for Santa Clara University’s School of Engineering Graduate Program Core Curriculum. Her original research in a SiliconValley Fortune 500 company “What is the ContributionWomen Make that Could be the Strategic Advantage in the Global Marketplace?” launched her work in Engendering Gender Competence®. Bonita is a founder of the GlobalWomen’s Leadership Network. She was named one of 100Women of Infludence 2014 by the SiliconValley Business Journal.
Josephine "Jos" Hanan: Is CEO and founder of Promote Her Business (PHB), the premier marketing and sales organization for women entrepreneurs (and men who want best practices). For over 10 years, Jos has specialized in helping companies across industries design and develop training programs and improve their marketing and communications both internally to employees, as well as to external customers. Jos has worked in corporate, nonprofit and academic settings, as well as had the government as a customer.
For more information on the workshop and in-house training programs call or email:
- Bonita Banducci 650 529-9336 cell email@example.com • www.genderwork.com
- Josephine “Jos” Hanan (408)717-2289 cell info@promoteherbusiness www.PromoteHerBusiness.com
Date and Time
Santa Clara University -- Learning Commons (Library)
500 El Camino Real
Room 234 (second floor to the left as you come up elevators)
Santa Clara, CA 95053