Called to Flourish
Friday, September 20, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Florida Hospital Departments of Clinical Pastoral Education and Healthy 100 Church Ministry are proud to present:
CALLED TO FLOURISH: A Conference for Church Leaders
Featuring Max Lucado
"My people will dwell again in the safety of my shade. They will flourish like the grain. They will bloom like the vine."Hosea 14:7
Many Church Leaders feel worn out by the many pressures and challenges of leading a congregation. Often times, Church Leaders forget to take care of their own wellbeing because they are preoccuplied tending to the needs of their church. The goal of "Called to Flourish" is to give Church Leaders a day of solace where they can hear from top health and leadership speakers and be infused with spiritual strength. Our aim is simple:
Your Health Budding... Your Congregation Thriving... Your Community Flourishing.
Our vision is for the event to serve as a day of relaxation away from the constant stress that our Church Leaders face. We want Church Leaders to find comfort in the words of our speakers and envision themselves and their congregation flourishing into a garden that yields bountiful fruit.
- Opening Keynote (Dr. Sandy Shugart)
- Morning Breakout Session (Option to hear from Dr. Herdley Paolini, Dr. Des Cummings, or Steve Reynolds)
- Lunch/Biometric Screenings
- Afternoon Breakout Session (Option to hear from Dr. Des Cummings, Dr. Dick Tibbits, or Steve Reynolds)
- Closing Keynote (Max Lucado)
- Free copy of Max Lucado's new book "You'll Get Through This," a healthy lunch, and biometric screenings
- Register before August 12th and receive the Early Bird rate of $99
- Healthy 100 Churches Online Association Members receive one free ticket. Please contact 407-200-8278 for more information.
- Florida Hospital and Division-Wide Chaplains will receive the Early Bird rate
- Only one discount allowed per buyer please
- For more information, please visit CalledToFlourish.com.
- Important Note: Please keep record of the speaker choices you select, as some speakers only speak in the morning or only in the afternoon.