See Calle Ocho Like You've Never Seen It Before!
Calle Ocho Festival is celebrating its 40th anniversary in grand style, by offering you a stellar Calle Ocho VIP Tour. Enjoy access to privileged areas, including Kiwanis Stage VIP area, take pictures with Calle Ocho stage performers, and meet the Carnaval Miami 2017 Poster artist in person, on a day full of surprises and fun.
Start by arriving at a reserved parking garage at 701 SW 27th Avenue. From there, ride your VIP transportation to the stops along the way prepared especially for you, at your own pace. You may also request to be escorted by a brand ambassador who will tell you all the behind the scenes and history details you’ve been wanting to know.
Your Calle Ocho VIP Tour Itinerary:
- Parking Lot and Registration on 701 SW 27th Avenue: pick up your VIP access pass, tour map, Carnaval Miami 2017 poster and gift tote.
- Cuban Sandwich Smackdown VIP Area: schmooze with the celebrity judges, hosts, media and actors gathered there to elect the best Cuban Sandwich in town.
- Colgate Pavilion: Receive a special gift tote with personal care products.
- Croquetazo Eating Contest presented by Catalina: Enjoy an iconic Cuban croqueta and don’t miss out on the competition!
- Ball & Chain VIP Area: Toast with a celebratory Calle Ocho birthday Cuba Libre from Bacardi or a Heineken, as you freshen up and recharge your phone with AT&T and meet the Carnaval Miami 2017 poster artist in person! Miami born and internationally acclaimed, Alexander Mijares, will sign a special poster dedication for you.
- Kiwanis Stage VIP and Backstage Area: Enjoy refreshments and more, and don’t miss a thing! Enjoy the show with a privileged view to the main stage and take pictures with Calle Ocho celebrity performers.
**All attendees must be 21 and over.
Date and Time
Miami Dade College Interamerican Campus Garage
Calle Ocho and 27th Avenue, Little Havana
701 SW 27th Avenue
MIami, FL 33135