San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come feature your wares with other local artisans, crafters and creators of culinary delights. Sell where others have come to enjoy fresh ground coffee and food items while shopping and enjoying the animals at our little urban farm.
Your ticket is for one space rental during Art at Cinnamon Roost April 8, 2017. Public Hours 8:30am to 3:00pm Vendor to supply one table up to 6' long (for table under the trees spot). Vendor to supply tables, canopy etc. up to 10'x10' for regular spot. We will ask you to sign a liablilty waiver before vending at the farm. Please make sure you can follow the guidelines below before purchasing your spot(s)
We hope that you will have an excellent selling day. In order to ensure that everyone has a good time, we ask that you follow the guidelines below. We have found that they make for a successful event for everyone!
1. All items must be handmade. Manufactured* items are not permitted to be sold at this event. *Hand restored/salvaged vintage items and natural items such as pelts and horns are acceptable.
2. Please advertise the event to your network; word of mouth, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc…… An event is up on the Cinnamon Roost Facebook and can easily be shared with your friends. Flyers and post cards will be available to distribute.
3. We would love to add a small item that you’ve created to our door prize basket(s). Feel free to include advertising for your product line with the item. One item will be given away every hours of the boutique.
4. Set-up begins at 5:30am Saturday, unless other arrangements have been made.
5. You are responsible for the safety and security of your products and displays.
6. Vendor’s display and selling area shall be kept neat, trip and hazard free for the safety of all participants and vendors.
7. For biosecurity of the farm livestock; No animals are allowed on the property.
8. Vendors will manage all aspects of their sales including collecting and paying any taxes or wages that might be owed.
9. Vendors should unload their vehicles in the circular drive, then park along 53rd Avenue. The more easily accessible the event, the more people will stop and shop.
10. Please provide a detailed description of your items on the vendor application. Use back of sheet if necessary. Cinnamon Roost LLC will review all applications to ensure they are appropriate for a family friendly farm event. Cinnamon Roost LLC reserves the right to decline any application or product line.
11. All Vendors should plan to remain open until 2:00pm; unless they are essentially sold out before that time. If there is an abundance of customers at the 3:00pm closing time you may choose to stay open till 5:00pm if you’d like.
12. We are here to help make the day an enjoyable and profitable one. Please let us know of any special assistance you may need.
13. Food vendors shall have at minimum a Maricopa County Cottage foods license.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You'll drop off your items. Park along 53rd Ave and then set up. We can set up a carpool if the short walk is an issue.
What can I bring into the event?
Handmade Items you'd like to sell. A lunch (although we are hoping there will be food vendors) and anything to make your day of selling comfortable. No animals please.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call or Email Melanie Lakovich 602-803-1237 Evenings and Weekends
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. your name and business name will suffice. However it may come in handy
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Log In to Event Brite
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes but there is a small fee
Event Venue Map
6' Table Space Under the Trees
10'x10' Space for Pop-Up
Save This Event
When & Where