California Climate & Agriculture Summit - February 28 & March 1, 2017
The California Climate & Agriculture Summit begins on Feb. 28th with a day of workshops and poster presentations at UC Davis. On March 1st, we will tour three innovative Yolo County farms using integrated farming practices to improve soil health, increase biodiversity and provide climate benefits.
- Karen Ross (Secretary of the California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Glenda Humiston (Vice President of UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources)
Join us to:
- learn about the latest science, policy and practice of climate-friendly farming in California
- network with a diverse group including growers, researchers, policymakers, agricultural professionals and advocates
- find out about farming-focused ways to play a constructive role in responding to our climate crisis
Ticket Options and Prices:
Note that you need to purchase separate tickets for the conference day and farm day if you wish to attend both.
- Conference Day - Regular Rate - $130 - SOLD OUT (click Tickets, then Join Waitlist to be added to waitlist)
- Conference Day - Farmer/Rancher Rate - $50
- *NEW OPTION* Conference Day - Partial Day (Workshops Only) - $75
- Conference Day - Student Rate - $50 - SOLD OUT
- Farm Tour Day - SOLD OUT - Email email@example.com to be put on wait list.
For more information on the Summit program, travel, and lodging, please visit the 2017 Summit website: http://calclimateag.org/calcan-summit-2017/
Many thanks to our Summit sponsors below: