San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Cafe Mocha Radio Show, locally heard Saturdays from 8-10 a.m. on WBLS-FM 107.5, will host Salute Her: Beauty of Diversity Cocktail Reception & Awards presented by Toyota Thursday, October 13th from 6:30-9:30pm at MIST Harlem. This fundraiser and celebration will bring together Black and Latino women in the New York area with supporting the Mocha Cares Foundation to support housing and services to combat homelessness and domestic violence through mentorship programs.
2016 Salute Her: Beauty of Diversity honorees:
- Harriette Cole, Life Stylist/Author, Woman of Style Award
- Tiffany ‘The Budgetnista’ Aliche, Financial Educator/Author, Mocha Maven Award
- Chung Seto, Political Consultant, Champion for Change Award
- Jo-Ann & Aliyyah Baylor, Owners of Make My Cake, Family Legacy Award
- Corliss Stone-Littles, Founder/CEO of CSL, LLC, Business Legacy Award
- Monique Carswell, Director of Sustainability & CSR at NBCUniversal, Toyota Green Initiative Award
- Dwana Smallwood, Founder of Dwana Smallwood Performing Arts Center, Champion for Children Award
- Debra Fraser-Howze, SVP of Government & External Affairs at OraSure Technologies, Inc., Community Activist Award
Tickets to the event can be purchased online at SaluteHerNY2016.Eventbrite.com for $55. PLEASE NOTE: You must use a desktop or laptop in order to successfully make payment. Mobile purchases will not work.
For interviews and media information, please contact contact Alex Hill, 313-213-2149 or Alex@MilesAheadEntertainment.com. More information on SALUTE HER: Beauty of Diversity Awards Luncheon visit www.cafemocharadio.com.
When & Where
Cafe Mocha Radio Show
About Café Mocha Radio: Café Mocha was built on the concept of women helping other women to grow through shared experiences and information. Syndicated in 30 markets and available on Sirius/XM, Café Mocha is co-hosted actress/comedienne The Real Daytime Talk Show co-host Loni Love, hip-hop icon YoYo, and broadcast veteran Angelique Perrin. This high-energy, two-hour show format features the latest in urban music, lively chats from an unabashedly women’s perspective, no-holds barred advice and exclusive interviews with top performers, celebrities, politicians and civic leaders