Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Professional Development
May 23, 2017 @ 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. | 3.5 hours PDP | $20
CA Preschool Learning Foundations and Frameworks
ELD - Listening and Speaking
Training host: CA Preschool Instructional Network (CPIN)
ELD - Listening and Speaking: 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- observe, read, and discuss the developmental continuum for the Listening and Speaking strands from the English-Language Development (ELD) domain.
- discuss current research influencing the strategies in the Listening and Speaking strands.
- practice using the ELD foundations and framework to intentionally plan culturally and linguistically responsive routines and environments.
5:30 p.m. Registration, light dinner provided.
$20 registration fee – registration deadline: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Location: Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Please be aware of the following:
- Register early for each training! Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Trainings are non-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is 24 hours before the training, please cancel your registration by contacting Marissa Frias at 925-942-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors open at 5:30 pm for registration. Please be courteous and be seated early so that the training instruction may begin promptly at 6:00 pm. There is no late admittance.
- A light dinner will be provided. We cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions and ask that you please plan accordingly if you require special food preparation.
- Due to preparation of materials and provided catering, if you pre-registered with “payment at the door,” but did to not attend, you will still be responsible for payment and will be billed appropriately.
Save This Event
When & Where
Contra Costa County Office of Education
Our mission is to be the premier county education agency providing bold leadership, high quality programs, and innovative services.