San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All participants receive a PD attestation for 8 hours of PD for their CPA, CA, CGA, CMA license.
This course is for those in industry and public practice who want an indepth knowledge of the tools of financial statement analysis and its applications. Topics covered:
- The Canadian Retail Sales Tax System
- Concepts and Principles of GST/HST and QST
- Managing a GST/HST Sales Tax Audit
- GST/HST and QST Common Audit Exposures
- The Canadian Value added Tax System
- British Columbia's New Provincial Sales Tax System
- How Sales Tax Works on Taxable Employee Benefits
- GST/HST for Charities and Non-for-Profits
This seminar is ideal for comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VPs of Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She has a 26 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award.
To learn more about the seminar, please visit:
Ms. Donti also conducts CPE training for AICPA (American Institute of CPAs) for CPAs across the United States.
Save This Event
When & Where
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc. provides in-house training as well as public seminars across North America since 1991.