San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Everyone will receive an 8 hour PD attestation for their CPA, CA, CMA, CGA license.
This course is intended for those interested in learning about internal controls and fraud. Topics covered:
- Understand Fraud & How To Prevent it
- Internal Control Best Practices
- Improving Internal Controls in Small Organizations
- Top 10 list to Improve Controls
- Social Engineering, Cheque fraud & Other scams
- COSO's Internal Control Framework for financial reporting
- Financial Statement Common Fraud Schemes
- Particular Fraud Schemes to Landmark Cases
This seminar is ideal for comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VP Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She has a 24 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award.
To learn more about the seminar, please visit:
Ms. Donti also conducts CPE training for AICPA (American Institute of CPAs) for CPAs across the United States.
When & Where
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc. provides in-house training as well as public seminars across North America since 1991.