ByteNight @ CHM
Thursday, July 19, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
Join the NextGen Advisory Board of the Computer History Museum for ByteNight!
At our past events, you've asked to see the museum itself -- and we've listened. We're keeping the museum open late for an evening of drinks, socializing, and viewing the awesome exhibits at the Computer History Museum!
This is finally your chance to:
- View "Revolution: The First 2000 Years of Computing," our 25,000-square foot exhibit featuring items such Google's first rack of servers, the first Apple computers, and much more -- for a fraction of the normal admission price!
- Mingle with young professionals in a happy hour-style event with music.
- Enjoy wide variety of complimentary appetizers and a cash bar
- Come early for drinks & food, then at 8pm we'll open up the main exhibit, "Revolution: The First 2,000 Years of Computing", for you to view at your own pace over two hours.
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Intern-only hour!
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Appetizers, music, and cash bar
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm: Open viewing of the museum
A special thank you to our sponsor!