BYT Presents: ALL ACCESS Holiday Party @ The Newseum
Friday, December 3, 2010 from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)
THE EVENT IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SOLD OUT. THERE WILL BE NO DOOR SALES. SORRY! AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!
Please save the date for Newseum's first ever official after-hours party on December 3, 2010, from 8 to 11 p.m.
Initial pre-sale tickets are sold out, regular price $20 now in effect. Here's what you get:
- Exclusive after-hours access to the Newseum -- a dazzling, high-tech roller-coaster ride through 500 years of headline history including Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalism, the Berlin Wall and exciting galleries, theaters and interactives
- DJ AutoRock (Mass Appeal / On & On)
- A separate silent disco room where you wear headphones or something and DJ Smudge DJs (weird!)
- No dress code! (Chrimbus costumes encouraged [google it])
- Cash bar with specialty cocktails and holiday treats available for purchase— all provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering, featuring Smirnoff cocktails & hydration by vitaminwater
- An unveiling of a super special BYT photo installation featuring some of our favorite D.C. faces and characters of 2010
- Multiple photo booths with take-away prints for precious holiday memories
- Christmas At Ground Zero - A book talk/signing with Tad Daley, author of Apocalypse Never: Forging the Path to a Nuclear Weapon-Free World. Wait, did I say Tad Daley? I meant his alter ego Tito, you know, that weird old guy with the bunny ears at our pool parties. Starts at 8:30 in the Documentary Theater!
- A 6ft Inflatable African American Santa that Cale bought at Home Depot for $10.90
- Exciting films, merriment, mistletoe and more!
- And most importantly, FULL ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING NEWSEUM EXHIBITS:
- Berlin Wall Gallery
- Athlete: The Sports Illustrated Photography of Walter Iooss
- G-Men & Journalists: Top News Stories of the FBI’s First Century
- Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery
- Interactive Newsroom and Ethics Center
And more crap we think of last minute!
Come out for the best, most informed holiday event of the season.